Add to Wish List
Add to Compare
Add to Wish List
Add to Compare
0 Reviews | Write a review
Print on your plastic cards? MANY TIMES !
Tattoo Rewrite is the ultimate solution to print temporary or updatable cards. It is the ideal solution to revise and reprint within seconds:
· Visitor badges and access control badge
· Transit passes , travel cards
· Holiday and leisure resorts passes
· Loyalty cards
· Membership cards
· Student IDs
With Tattoo RW, your cards are updated whenever required, while a same card can be erased, revised and printed anew up to 500 times.
Rewritable printing? How does it work? Why do you need it?
Tattoo RW is a ribbon-free printer that uses rewritable cards. Such cards contain a thermochromatic material that turns visible, or vanishes, according to the applied temperature.The RW technology is ideal whenever your data often change for a same holder or when you want to re-use a same card for different persons :
· Loyalty cards :change the loyalty point statement, add personalized promotions and special offers directly on the card
· Visitor badges :re-use the same badge with a different name, company name and visit date.
· Holiday or ski resort: re-use a same badge for different customers and change the name, the photo, a barcode or a validity date
· Membership cards : change the validity date or add options
· Student cards : you can use one single card for a same student for his/her whole stay at the university. You just need to change the validity date and course.
Bring advanced technologies to your cards! Tattoo RW can encode on magnetic stripes or on contactless chips. Thanks to the rewritable technology, these data can also be displayed and updated on the card surface.
Choose a cost-efficient solution: This revolutionary rewritable technology requires no ribbon, which translates into valuable savings. No need to throw away your cards each time you need an update: erase and reprint only updated data on your existing card!
REWRITABLE CARD PRINTING: Bring your cards to life!
An initial investment offered at its lowest price, adapted applications and a rich and competitive card offer. Tattoo RW perfectly answers to the needs and expectations of those who wish to lower the cost per card to a minimum and who are looking for a solution concerned with the environment.
Printing a card up to 500 times
Prolong the shelf life of your cards and maximise their use by reusing the same card up to 500 times. No more waste for applications that require a very short use (temporary staff, badges for events, etc.).
Economical & Environment friendly
Tattoo RW adheres to sustainable development. Ribbon-less printing also reduces not only the printing cost per card but also the ecological impact by reducing waste linked to printing your cards.
FLEXIBILITY: Use Tattoo RW up to your needs
Thanks to Tattoo RW, the card becomes a re-usable medium and a dynamic mean of communication.
The printer allows you to have the information on your cards, whether printed or encoded evolve in a few seconds. The available options and settings allow it to adapt to the majority of people!
Manual Feeding or Feeder module
Personalize the way it is used according to your needs: the cards can be automatically or manually inserted and ejected. Whether a personalisation by the unit or limited series production are involved.
Automatic thickness adjustment
Tattoo RW automatic card thickness adjustment makes any manual adjustment redundant! The printer accepts cards from 0.50 to 0.76 mm (20 to 30 mil) without manual adjustment.
Various encoding options available
Tattoo RW offers magnetic stripes and contactless chip encoding options. These can even be combined in a same printer to issue highly sophisticated cards.
LIGHT, COMPACT & ERGONOMIC: easy to operate, everywhere
Tattoo RW is the most compact printer of its category. Easy to carry, it is also ideal for over-the-counter and itinerant applications:
· Tattoo RW isn't any bigger than a sheet of A4 (166*290*187mm/ 6.53?? * 11.42?? * 7.36??)
· Tattoo RW weights only 2.4 kg (5.3 lbs)
· Card feeder and receptacle
· A removable receptacle is provided with each Tattoo RW, allowing printed cards to be collected and stored.
· Tattoo RW benefits from Evolis recognised shell opening system and 100 rechargeable card feeder concepts which ease operation and maintenance tasks such as card loading or print head cleaning.
· 300 dpi print head for premium quality printing (11.8 dots/mm)
· USB & Ethernet connections
· Detachable feeder with a capacity of 100 cards (0.76 mm or 30 mil)
· Detachable output hopper with a capacity of 15 cards (0.76 mm or 30 mil)
· 1-Button and 4-LED control panel
· White body, Brilliant Blue cover
· HiCo/LoCo Magnetic stripe encoder ISO 7811 or JIS2
· Contactless encoder ISO14443A & B, Mifare, DesFire (USB connection)
· Direct thermal printing and erasing on rewritable material
· Maximum print area: 48 mm x 76 mm (1.89" x 2.99")
Erasing & Printing speed
· 8 seconds (manual)
· 12 seconds (card feeder)
· 3-Track ISO magnetic encoding: 4 seconds per card
· Manual card insertion and delivery
· Card-feeder insertion and delivery to removable hopper
· Automated Mode: selects a card from the feeder if no card is inserted manually
CR-80 ? ISO 7810 (53.98 mm x 85.60 mm ? 2.125" x 3.37")
Rewritable thermochromic material
· Mitsubishi Black & Blue
· Ricoh upon request
· Other material upon request and validation
· USB 1.1 (supports 3.0)
· Ethernet TCP-IP 10BaseT, 100BaseT (Traffic Led)
· Optional 802.11b/g wireless connection
· Printer LEDs
· Graphical notifications* from the printer: Empty input hopper alert, cleaning alerts, empty/low level ribbon alert
· Delivered with Evolis Premium Suite for Windows:
· Evolis Print Center for printer administration and settings
· Printer Manager for graphical notification*
· Compatible with Windows: XP SP3 32/64 ; Vista 32/64, W7 32/64, W8 32/64
· Delivered with eMedia CS Card Designer, Standard Edition, unlimited version (supports Windows(TM), Vista W7& W8)
· Delivered with a driver for Mac OS X (from 10.5 onwards)
· Linux OS: Linux upon request
· 1-year warranty
· warranty extension available as an option
Size and weight
· Height 247mm (9.72"") x length 205mm (8.07"") x width 381 mm (14.99"")
· With reject tray Height 247mm (9.72"") x length 205mm (8.07"") x width 481 mm (18.93"")
· Weight: 4.02 kg (8.86 lbs)
Sound (Evaluated according to the ISO 7779 standard)
Sound pressure level, LpAm, measure at the assitant position (colour mode YMCKO) :
· When operating: 48dB (A)
· In sleep mode: background noise level
· Slot for Kensington security lock
· Data encryption for magnetic encoding
· CD-ROM with printer drivers, user manuals
· Cleaning kit
· USB cable
· Reject tray
· Power supply and cord
Options & Accessories
· Colors available : Fire Red
· Upgrade kit for dual-sided printing
· Encoding options can be combined,
· Factory ordered or upgraded on-site with additional modules
· USB Encoding over IP through additional USB Net Server module, upon request
· Locking system to prevent access to the printer and consumables (cards and ribbons)
Environmental features, certifications and statement of compliance
· Standby mode & reduced energy consumption
· CE, FCC, IEC, VCCI, CCC, KC
· ErP 2009/125/CE, ENERGY STAR, ROHS
· Power supply : 100-240 Volts AC, 50-60 Hz, 1,8A
· Printer: 24 Volts DC, 3 A
· Min/max operating temperature: 15 / 30 C (59 / 86 F)
· Humidity: 20% to 65% non-condensing
· Min/max storage temperature: -5 / +70 C (23 / 158 F)
· Storage humidity: 20% to 70% non-condensing
· Operating ventilation: open air
· Arial 100, Arial bold 100
· Barcode: Code 39, Code 128, EAN 13, 2/5 interleaved
91/104,Club road, Mayur Vihar Ext,New Delhi-110091
hideMon-Fri --------------------------- 9am - 7pm
hideSat --------------------------- 9am - 3pm
hideSun --------------------------- Closed
face g+ twitter linkedin rss